Widen your Brand Reach with Data Driven Marketing
David Mitroff, Ph.D. is a business consultant, marketing expert and keynote speaker who founded Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc. (www.PiedmontAve.com), where he advises on leveraging new technology to create brand awareness, strengthen loyalty and streamline processes with proven results. David has an extensive educational background, which includes a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology with coursework in Legal Studies and Marketing providing a foundation for excellent critical and analytical thinking and business strategy.
How to promote and grow a brand or business with proven creative and innovative marketing strategies with minimal investment? Learn the 15 essential marketing metrics such as Brand Awareness, Test Drive, Customer Lifetime Value, Click Rate, etc. that lead to better decisions, drive revenues and create new markets.
- Acquire an understanding of the process of planning and formulating strategy in the global business environment
- Use key social marketing concepts to evaluate situations and make business decisions
- Think strategically to deliver sustainable competitive advantage through social marketing
- Explains how to use data-driven marketing to deliver a return on marketing investment (ROI) in any organization
- In-depth discussion of the fifteen key metrics every marketer needs to know
- Practical examples of how to apply the principles in small and large organizations