Critical Success Factors For Business Growth
In this interactive workshop at @San Mateo Area Chamber of Commerce, on Friday, February 9, 2018, at 11:45 AM – 1:15 PM, David Mitroff, Ph.D. reviewed a comprehensive strategy for taking your organization to the next level.
During this presentation, David Mitroff, Ph.D. covered:
- Review Common Business Owner / CEO Issues
- Business Assessment Across 6 Key Sectors (Marketing & Sales, Financial, Operations & Productions, People, Suppliers, Innovation & Technology)
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Audit – Quantifiable Measurements & Action Plans for Each Area
- Leveraging Technology – A System to grow faster
- 9 Key Areas of Social Media
Learn the Key Performance indicators and quantifiable measurements that reflect the critical success factors of a business. This session provided real work examples and techniques for leveraging existing resources and a systematic approach to growing your business.
David Mitroff, Ph.D. David is a sought-after speaker on a wide range of topics from social media to peak performance. Through his consulting, lectures, training, and keynotes David Mitroff, Ph.D. (www.DavidMitroff.com) has educated more than 25,000 business owners.
To better serve his clients and the community David founded Professional Connector (www.ProfessionalConnector.com), serves on numerous advisory boards and is a KivaZip Trustee and Investor. Feel free to contact us for a free phone call consultation to review your business.