David Mitroff, Ph.D
David Mitroff, Ph.D. is available to be a keynote speaker at your event regardless of location (Asia, Europe, North America and South America). David has given keynote presentations on a variety of keynote talks to very diverse groups and can customize his keynote or workshop to meet your organizations needs.
David makes information more accessible and useful by combining together technology with case studies from his work as a business and marketing consultant.
Whether your group has 20 people or 2000+ David excites and motivates people to take action. Call us today at 415-214-8594 to book David to speak at your event.
Below is a partial lists of popular Keynote presentations David Mitroff, Ph.D. has delivered. David has more than 30 Keynote topics.
Please contact us today so we can make sure your event is a success or create a custom program to meet your organizations needs.
Digital Leadership: How to become a leader in the 21st century.
Being a leader today means being a recognized brand both personally and professionally. Gain knowledge on how brands are built, what it takes to be seen as an expert, and how to leverage LinkedIn and other online technologies for success. Also, learn ways to eliminate head trash that distract people from becoming true leaders who inspire others.
Dr. Mitroff explains the psychology behind leadership and how to create a lasting impact in your industry today.
- Leverage social media platforms to build online influence
- Discover the biggest mental blocks holding leaders back from inspiring others
- Uncover how long it takes to become an industry expert
Turning Relationships into Revenue
Networking is critical for any business to grow and expand. What if you could create 50% more opportunities from the contacts you already have? By leveraging the power of the Internet and Social Media we can increase the value out of current and new contacts.
Your online connections represent a source of social power and the more connections you have the more power you have.
- Learn how to leverage social media networks, such as LinkedIn, to expand your professional and personal brand.
- Discover the power of ‘asking’ to create business opportunities.
- How to create loyalty from the very first point of contact.
Other Title: The Networked Professional: Maximizing your Online Connections
Get a Grip: Turning System KPI’s into Business Growth
A comprehensive strategy for taking your organization to the next level requires leaders to know which key areas to focus on. Owners need to make important decisions, quickly, with greater consequences, and often with limited information on hand. Owners concentrate on tactical decisions and often neglect the strategic ones. Learn the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and quantifiable measurements that reflect the critical success factors of a business. This session will provide real-world examples and techniques for leveraging existing resources and a systematic approach to growing your business.
- Learn a comprehensive strategy for taking your organization to the next level.
- Evaluate your organization across 6 key areas of growth
- How to properly continually evaluate and adjust KPI’s for success
Other Title: Critical Success Factors for Business Growth
Consulting Success: How to Start and Grow a Consulting Business
Learn new skills and systems for creating, growing and sustaining a consulting business.
This program is perfect for solo and boutique consulting firms, coaches, entrepreneurs and professionals who want to create their own path to success. David Mitroff, Ph.D. will share proven techniques and case studies from his consulting work with business owners and global organizations.
Whether you are starting out or you have been a consultant for years, this workshop will teach you new ways to:
- Build your brand
- Attract clients
- Strengthen credibility
- Increase revenues
- Generate new opportunities
Branding Through Authenticity: How Being You Is Becoming The Best Way To Market
David Mitroff, Ph.D. knows how to leverage online tools and traditional marketing efforts to generate traffic. David came from corporate America and left to start his own consulting firm. He has amassed an email list in the tens of thousands, held hundreds of business events and attracted clients from all around the world.
David shares his secrets for creating successful brands that stand out and thrive. This includes entertaining stories from his consulting work.
- Acquire a process of planning and formulating a growth strategy.
- Know the key metrics every marketer needs to know.
- Think strategically to deliver sustainable competitive advantage. through social marketing.
- How to promote and grow a brand or business with proven creative and innovative marketing strategies with minimal investment.
The Why Behind Leadership: How Psychology Drives Influence and Decision Making in the Workplace
What makes someone influential? Or better, why do people follow certain leaders but not others? It all comes down to psychology. David Mitroff, Ph.D. in this presentation dives into what motivates people to be influenced and follow decision-makers while ignoring others.
Reflecting on his own journey of becoming a leader along with his educational background, including a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Dr. Mitroff explains the psychology behind leadership and how to create a lasting impact in your industry today.
- Learn the ‘Rule of 3’ and how that determines success in everyone’s career
- Discover what makes some leaders charismatic and others polarizing
- Explore how to take risk in the workplace without damaging your ego
The Psychology Behind Sales & Marketing
The Psychology of Decision Making
How to Use LinkedIn To Get On Private Yachts
LinkedIn and other online professional and social media sites are powerful tools if used correctly. What if you could leverage the power of these platforms to create new opportunities for both business and personal growth.
- Make your online profiles and presence stand out!
- Becoming a REAL influencer
- Hacks to be invited to exclusive events
- Systematic approach to growing your network of contacts
- Create a competitive advantage through social marketing
- Generate new leads and create opportunities for “luck”
Launching a Product Silicon Valley Style
Bringing your product or business to market Silicon Valley Style starts with learning to re-think your product marketing strategies, finding partnerships, identifying prospective clients, leveraging your current customers, and more. Learn how to successfully launch your product or business in new markets with the right mixture of promotion, marketing, sales, and customer testimonials.
Building a Product Keynote covers:
- Identifying/changing your product for your market and competition
- Importance of Community and Networking
- Product Marketing Strategies and 12 Month Plan
- Data driven Marketing Strategies
- Next steps to take your product to new markets
The Psychology Behind Connecting
With a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Dr. Mitroff explains how to be social with a purpose, and gain the skills to interact with people in professional and personal situations. Learn how to successfully make connections with anyone in their lives including people from different cultures, which will allow them to further their career goals and make the relationships they want to make.
We will also focus on identifying what you want and how to achieve it through networking with a solid foundation of friendliness, ability to engage and willingness to give value first. We will look at networking and making connections on a global level.
In this program, discover:
- Diverse interactions
- Successfully maintain and make connections
- Psychology behind why people do what they do
Online Reputation Management
A good online reputation is essential for a business to thrive. When a business is able to uphold a positive online reputation, good things such as professional image, increasing sales, and even attracting great talent for future recruitment is likely to follow. Learn the best advice and tips for businesses to follow in order to successfully monitor and uphold a positive online reputation.
This talk covers different topics such as:
- 4 Pillars of Reputation Management
- Branding and Assessing Your Current Online Presence
- Creating Content and Distributing Press Releases
- Reviewing Sites including Yelp
- Managing Issues and Response Charts
- What is your current Reputation/ Reputation Management
- Responding to Issues
David Mitroff, Ph.D. has delivered 100’s of Keynotes and Workshops. He also teaches at the University of California at Berkeley and is a Google Mentor. Based on these experiences he has designed custom keynote programs, workshops, training programs and college course curriculum.
Contact us today at 510-761-5895 and we can put together custom program for your event.
David Mitroff, Ph.D. to Speak to Your Conference, Convention or Event:
Please complete the form below or call us today at 510-761-5895 to check availability. The more information you supply, the better we will be able to serve your needs in helping you find the right program for your upcoming event.
David Mitroff, Ph.D. will travel to your location and motivate those attending to take action today! You may also call us at 415-214-8594 to immediately book your event.
Press and Media: