David Mitroff, Ph.D. is available to be a keynote speaker at your event regardless of location (Asia, Europe, North America and South America). David has given keynote presentations on a variety of keynote topics to very diverse groups and can customize his talk or workshop to meet your organizations needs.
Dr. Mitroff has spoken all over the world including Korea, China, and Turkey for organizations and companies including Google, TEDx and AT&T, and, at conferences and association meetings.
With over a decade of experience, David makes information more accessible and useful by combining together technology with case studies from his work as a business and marketing consultant.
Whether your group has 20 people or 2000+ David inspires individuals and organizations to think differently and to take action. Call us today at 415-214-8594 to book David to speak at your event.
Business Growth Strategist, Keynote Speaker
Business & Entreprenuership
A comprehensive strategy for taking your organization to the next level requires leaders to know which key areas to focus on. Owners need to make important decisions, quickly, with greater consequences, and often with limited information on hand. Owners concentrate on tactical decisions and often neglect the strategic ones. Learn the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and quantifiable measurements that reflect the critical success factors of a business. This session will provide real-world examples and techniques for leveraging existing resources and a systematic approach to growing your business.
- Learn a comprehensive strategy for taking your organization to the next level.
- Evaluate your organization across 6 key areas of growth
- How to properly continually evaluate and adjust KPI’s for success
Learn new skills and systems for creating, growing and sustaining a consulting business.
This program is perfect for solo and boutique consulting firms, coaches, entrepreneurs and professionals who want to create their own path to success. David Mitroff, Ph.D. will share proven techniques and case studies from his consulting work with business owners and global organizations.
Whether you are starting out or you have been a consultant for years, this workshop will teach you new ways to:
- Build your brand
- Attract clients
- Strengthen credibility
- Increase revenues
- Generate new opportunities
Bringing your product or business to market Silicon Valley Style starts with learning to re-think your product marketing strategies, finding partnerships, identifying prospective clients, leveraging your current customers, and more. Learn how to successfully launch your product or business in new markets with the right mixture of promotion, marketing, sales, and customer testimonials.
Building a Product Keynote covers:
- Identifying/changing your product for your market and competition
- Importance of Community and Networking
- Product Marketing Strategies and 12 Month Plan
- Data driven Marketing Strategies
- Next steps to take your product to new markets
A comprehensive marketing strategy leverages Social Media to make information more accessible by combining together technology, content, and social interaction across many platforms including websites, blogs, video-sharing, review sites, email marketing, and event promotion. This session provides an overview of the 9 key areas of social media as defined by David Mitroff, Ph.D. with examples from his work.
In this program, discover:
- How effective are your current social media efforts?
- Are you continually researching new market segments?
- Learn to align Social Media initiatives with other marketing strategies
- What components of your current marketing plan could leverage Social Media?
- How valuable is feedback from your customers for your success?
Being a leader today means being a recognized brand both personally and professionally. Gain knowledge on how brands are built, what it takes to be seen as an expert, and how to leverage LinkedIn and other online technologies for success. Also, learn ways to eliminate head trash that distract people from becoming true leaders who inspire others.
Dr. Mitroff explains the psychology behind leadership and how to create a lasting impact in your industry today.
- Leverage social media platforms to build online influence
- Discover the biggest mental blocks holding leaders back from inspiring others
- Uncover how long it takes to become an industry expert
Networking is critical for any business to grow and expand. What if you could create 50% more opportunities from the contacts you already have? By leveraging the power of the Internet and Social Media we can increase the value out of current and new contacts.
Your online connections represent a source of social power and the more connections you have the more power you have.
- Learn how to leverage social media networks, such as LinkedIn, to expand your professional and personal brand.
- Discover the power of ‘asking’ to create business opportunities.
- How to create loyalty from the very first point of contact.
What makes someone influential? Or better, why do people follow certain leaders but not others? It all comes down to psychology. David Mitroff, Ph.D. in this presentation dives into what motivates people to be influenced and follow decision-makers while ignoring others.
Reflecting on his own journey of becoming a leader along with his educational background, including a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Dr. Mitroff explains the psychology behind leadership and how to create a lasting impact in your industry today.
- Learn the ‘Rule of 3’ and how that determines success in everyone’s career
- Discover what makes some leaders charismatic and others polarizing
- Explore how to take risk in the workplace without damaging your ego
The Psychology Behind Sales & Marketing
The Psychology of Decision Making
David Mitroff, Ph.D. knows how to leverage online tools and traditional marketing efforts to generate traffic. David came from corporate America and left to start his own consulting firm. He has amassed an email list in the tens of thousands, held hundreds of business events and attracted clients from all around the world.
David shares his secrets for creating successful brands that stand out and thrive. This includes entertaining stories from his consulting work.
- Acquire a process of planning and formulating a growth strategy.
- Know the key metrics every marketer needs to know.
- Think strategically to deliver sustainable competitive advantage. through social marketing.
- How to promote and grow a brand or business with proven creative and innovative marketing strategies with minimal investment.
A good online reputation is essential for a business to thrive. When a business is able to uphold a positive online reputation, good things such as professional image, increasing sales, and even attracting great talent for future recruitment is likely to follow. Learn the best advice and tips for businesses to follow in order to successfully monitor and uphold a positive online reputation.
This talk covers different topics such as:
- 4 Pillars of Reputation Management
- Branding and Assessing Your Current Online Presence
- Creating Content and Distributing Press Releases
- Reviewing Sites including Yelp
- Managing Issues and Response Charts
- What is your current Reputation/ Reputation Management
- Responding to Issues
With a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Dr. Mitroff explains how to be social with a purpose, and gain the skills to interact with people in professional and personal situations. Learn how to successfully make connections with anyone in their lives including people from different cultures, which will allow them to further their career goals and make the relationships they want to make.
We will also focus on identifying what you want and how to achieve it through networking with a solid foundation of friendliness, ability to engage and willingness to give value first. We will look at networking and making connections on a global level.
In this program, discover:
- Diverse interactions
- Successfully maintain and make connections
- Psychology behind why people do what they do
Networking is critical for any business to grow and expand. Many industry conferences and events have canceled or postponed due to COVID-19. As a result, in-person networking opportunities have become dismal which has opened the door even wider for virtual opportunities. What if you could create 50% more opportunities from the contacts you already have?
Key learning points:
- How to leverage social media to expand your professional and personal brand
- Growing and sustaining marketplace awareness
- Leveraging LinkedIn for Business Development and Career Advancement
COVID-19 has forced social norms and cultural behaviors to change as many are challenged with shelter-in-place orders and social distancing. Join to gain a better understanding of how the psychology of people may have also changed and how to successfully maintain and make new connections.
Key learning points:
- Understand the psychology behind people´s behavior
- Communicating clearly how safe your environment is
- Enhance your ability to engage with others
- The importance of having a willingness to give value first.
LinkedIn and other online professional and social media sites are powerful tools if used correctly. What if you could leverage the power of these platforms to create new opportunities for both business and personal growth.
- Make your online profiles and presence stand out!
- Becoming a REAL influencer
- Hacks to be invited to exclusive events
- Systematic approach to growing your network of contacts
- Create a competitive advantage through social marketing
- Generate new leads and create opportunities for “luck”
David conveys the information in an easy to follow manner that resonates well with the audience. I would definitely hire (and recommend him to others) again!
David seamlessly energizes business people in a way that informs and excites them about their potential while keeping their nerves at bay. I would recommend him as an outstanding choice as both a consultant for your company and as a dynamic speaker