If you are trying to find a West Coast Keynote Speaker who can provide the hands-on knowledge and is able to engage the crowd, David will be the perfect fit for your event in any west coast locations such as Seattle, Orange County, and San Diego.
David has extensive knowledge and expertise in marketing and business, where he can transit the case studies to the listeners. David is a motivational speaker who encourages people to take action from his professional experiences and success stories.
David Mitroff, Ph.D. is a business growth strategist, speaker, and author who founded Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc. (PiedmontAve.com), that creates brand awareness, strengthens customer loyalty and streamlines business processes. David and his team advise clients on leveraging technology for creative initiatives from strategy through implementation.
David inspires individuals and organizations to think differently through his keynote talks on a wide range of topics including Business & Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Branding Management and Innovation.
"THINGS DON'T JUST HAPPEN, YOU HAVE TO CREATE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LUCK TO OCCUR"
keynote topics - David mitroff
Business and entreprenurship
David Mitroff, Ph.D. to Speak at your West Coast Conference, Convention or Event
Are you having a forum, convention, workshop, seminar, or meeting on the West Coast? Are you looking for a speaker at your keynote event?
The major cities or regions of the states on the West Coast include the following areas:
- Washington: Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton
- Oregon: Portland, Gresham, Salem, Eugene, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend
- California: San Francisco Bay Area, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto, Fresno, San Bernardino, Riverside, Monterey, Los Angeles, Orange County, Long Beach, Anaheim, Palm Springs, Santa Ana, San Diego
West Coast is a place that has a lot to offer. Whether you want to relax on beaches in southern California, taste the local food in Portland, or enjoy the famous brewed coffee in Seattle, here at the West Coast is a great travel destination for many people.
If you hold your events here, your audiences and participants will have the opportunity to explore and experience the urban atmosphere balanced with a relaxed west-coast vibe. The popular locations for conventions in west coast including the following places:
- Moscone Center (747 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Oakland Convention Center (550 10th St, Oakland, CA 94607)
- San Jose McEnery Convention Center (150 W San Carlos St, San Jose, CA 95113)
- The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel ( 1 Ritz Carlton Dr, Dana Point, CA 92629)
- Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa (3050 Bristol St, Costa Mesa, CA 92626)
- Seattle Marriott Waterfront (2100 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121)
- Premier Business Centers (1700 Seventh Ave, Suite 2100, Seattle, WA 98101)
- San Diego Convention Center (111 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101)
- Hotel Republic San Diego, Autograph Collection (421 W B St, San Diego, CA 92101)
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina (333 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101)
The best event marketing strategies, along with step by step event production and promotion guidance.
Dr. Mitroff shares his best business and marketing secrets to successfully grow a business.
A dedicated edition for Law firms and lawyers to educate them on how to grow a Law firm Business.
Learn the critical success factors for business growth with the systematic approach for leveraging KPI´s.
The best business strategies for entrepreneurs to grow your startup in Silicon Valley.