Learn the 15 essential marketing metrics such as Brand Awareness, Test Drive, Customer Lifetime Value, Click Rate, etc. that lead to better decisions, drive revenues and create new markets.
- Acquire an understanding of the process of planning and formulating strategy in the global business environment
- Use key social marketing concepts to evaluate situations and make business decisions
- Think strategically to deliver sustainable competitive advantage through social marketing
- Explains how to use data-driven marketing to deliver a return on marketing investment (ROI) in any organization
- In-depth discussion of the fifteen key metrics every marketer needs to know
- Practical examples of how to apply the principles in small and large organizations
David Mitroff, Ph.D. is a business growth strategist, speaker, and author who founded Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc. (PiedmontAve.com), that creates brand awareness, strengthens customer loyalty and streamlines business processes. David and his team advise clients on leveraging technology for creative initiatives from strategy through implementation.
David inspires individuals and organizations to think differently through his keynote talks on a wide range of topics including Business & Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Branding Management and Innovation.
"THINGS DON'T JUST HAPPEN, YOU HAVE TO CREATE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LUCK TO OCCUR"
keynote speaking areas
The best event marketing strategies, along with step by step event production and promotion guidance.
Dr. Mitroff shares his best business and marketing secrets to successfully grow a business.
A dedicated edition for Law firms and lawyers to educate them on how to grow a Law firm Business.
Learn the critical success factors for business growth with the systematic approach for leveraging KPI´s.
The best business strategies for entrepreneurs to grow your startup in Silicon Valley.