Digital Leadership: How to become a leader in the 21st century.
Becoming a digital leader and growing your online presence does not have to be intimidating! Being a leader today means being a recognized professional and personal expert. It is important to gain knowledge on how brands are built, what it takes to be seen as an expert, and how to leverage LinkedIn and other online technologies for success in today’s market. Most importantly, it is important to educate yourself on ways to eliminate unnecessary and extraneous procedures.
- Leverage social media platforms to build online influence
- Discover the biggest mental blocks holding leaders back from inspiring others
- Uncover how long it takes to become an industry expert
In this simultaneously educational and motivational talk, David Mitroff, Ph.D. shares examples from his work as a business and marketing consultant for a wide range of clients including restaurants and bars, hospitality groups, law firms, clinical offices, and many others.
Reflecting on his own journey of becoming a leader along with his educational background, Dr. Mitroff explains the psychology behind leadership and how to create a lasting impact in your industry.
- When are you considered an expert?
- You are what you think you are
- What will elevate your career
- What title is a step in the right direction
- Handling imposter syndrome on a day-to-day basis
- Common traits of a leader
- Become a leader this quarter with customized and tactical changes
- Publish a book with Amazon
- You have to go through stages; first the Employee Stage, then the Manager Stage, and finally the Leader Stage.
- It takes about 3 years to become an expert in a thing of doing a lot of consistent working into the things.
- What are your assets?
- What attracts attention?
- Is it tactical?
- What is your biggest strength?
- Is it cohesive?
- Using streamlining services such as the Google platform
- How to work with your clients
- To venture out or not
- Newer technologies, such as cryptocurrency, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and virtual reality.
Digital Leadership Keynote Speaker
David Mitroff, Ph.D. is a business expert and keynote speaker who has attended conferences and presented keynotes at a global scale. Keynote speaking comes naturally for David, as his decades of experience in business consulting and digital marketing provide him with the extensive knowledge which business owners and entrepreneurs desire to hear. With the perfect balance of humor and professionalism, David relates to a broad variety of audiences as a keynote speaker. Having been featured in the most elite conferences, such as the Restaurant Executive Summit, American Society of Appraisers, Western Food Service Conference, Hotel Owners Association, HardwareCon, Association of Defense Counsel and many more, David has a very high-volume of experience to which he utilizes to his advantage.
keynote speaking areas
David Mitroff, Ph.D. is a business growth strategist, speaker, and author who founded Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc. (PiedmontAve.com), that creates brand awareness, strengthens customer loyalty and streamlines business processes. David and his team advise clients on leveraging technology for creative initiatives from strategy through implementation.
David inspires individuals and organizations to think differently through his keynote talks on a wide range of topics including Business & Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Branding Management and Innovation.
"THINGS DON'T JUST HAPPEN, YOU HAVE TO CREATE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LUCK TO OCCUR"
The best event marketing strategies, along with step by step event production and promotion guidance.
Dr. Mitroff shares his best business and marketing secrets to successfully grow a business.
A dedicated edition for Law firms and lawyers to educate them on how to grow a Law firm Business.
Learn the critical success factors for business growth with the systematic approach for leveraging KPI´s.
The best business strategies for entrepreneurs to grow your startup in Silicon Valley.