BERLIN KEYNOTE SPEAKER AND BUSINESS GROWTH CONSULTANT
David mitroff, ph.d.
What differentiates Dr. Mitroff is that he has acquired his knowledge and expertise consulting businesses all over the world, is a College Instructor who teaches entrepreneurship and marketing courses at the University of California, Berkeley and a Google Mentor for the Google for Startups program.
David inspires individuals and organizations to think differently through his keynote talks on a wide range of topics including Business & Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Branding and Innovation.
David is available to speak in Berlin and european cities that resonate with his topics
"THINGS DON'T JUST HAPPEN, YOU HAVE TO CREATE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LUCK TO OCCUR"
MORE ABOUT DAVID Mitroff, phd
Founder and Chief Consultant of Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc (www.PiedmontAve.com), a San Francisco Bay Area based award winning business consulting and marketing firm with a proven track record of producing results for our successful clients.
Founder of 7+ Companies including Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc. which provides full service business consulting and marketing services. In addition, founded an executive coach business, event planning company, hotel and restaurant collective, recruiting and staffing firm, and more.
College Instructor in Marketing and Entrepreneurship for the University of California at Berkeley for the Global Business programs.
Author who has trained and advised business professionals and organizations through keynote talks, workshops and business consulting. Author of many books such as: Online Business Growth Strategies, The Event Effect, Law Firm Business Growth Strategies, Critical Success Factors, StartUp Business Growth Strategies.
Keynote Speaker who delivers both virtual keynotes and in-person Keynotes. He has spoken throughout the United States and overseas in countries such as Turkey, Korea, Hong Kong and China.
Google Mentor for the Google for Startups Program. Mentoring founders and leaders of startups. This includes working with founders from all over the world from diverse countries including Taiwan, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, France, Italy, Switzerland, and more.
Featured Media Expert for NBC, ABC, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc. Magazine, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, The Meeting Professional, Hospitality Technology, California Lawyer and more.
Professional Connector (www.ProfessionalConnector.com) and hosts over 50 events, each year, for the last 8 years with an extensive educational background, which includes a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Business Administration, Legal Studies, Marketing and Culinary Arts.
MEETING PLANNER RESOURCES
Find here the content and resources about David Mitroff as a Keynote Speaker that meeting planners can use to include in marketing materials.
EXECUTIVE & CAREER COACHING
Learn from business executive coach and career counseling expert David Mitroff, Ph.D. on how to make yourself and/or your business competitive in the market.
David is the CEO and founder of Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc. a San Francisco Bay Area based business development and marketing consulting firm.
berlin, the perfect destination for meeting planners
Berlin is the capital of Germany and also the largest city in this country. Known for their creativity, technology and culture. Their architecture, museums and different attractions reflect their history. These are the main reasons why Berlin becomes attractive for events. They have incredible facilities, restaurants and hotels. If you are thinking about hosting an event in Berlin, this information is for you.
Berlin, restaurant conference food
Attending a Conference or an important event it’s not just about that. It’s about making the most of the experience, and that includes without a doubt, knowing the best restaurants the city has to offer. Part of Dr. David Mitroff´s business growth consulting practice is dedicated to restaurant marketing and growth, with restaurant owners, entrepreneurs and groups around the world.
David and his team enjoy recommending meeting planners, conference delegates and attendees. When it comes to great restaurants, Berlin is not left behind. Here are some of the best options:
- Kin Dee– kindeeberlin.com – +49302155294. Dalad Kambhu is the owner and Head-Chef, known for his Thai cuisine with the highest quality ingredients. Located in Lützowstraße 81, 10785 Berlin, Germany
- Grill Royal – grillroyal.com – +493028879288. Known for their steaks and seafood, a stylish and friendly atmosphere. Located in Friedrichstraße 105b, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Tim Raue – tim-raue.com – +493025937930. They are one of the world’s best restaurants. Their informality and their Japanese cuisine are attractive to the world. Located in Rudi-Dutschke-Straße 26, 10969 Berlin, Germany
- Coda – http://coda-berlin.com/ – +493091496396. A michelin restaurant, known for their mixed menus of desserts and drinks. Located in Friedelstraße 47, 12047 Berlin, Germany
- Malakeh – malakeh-restaurant.de – +4917622160998. Malakeh Jazmati created this restaurant to represent the Syrian Culture, on their plates, as well as, on their walls decked out with Syrian artists and activists. Located in Potsdamer Straße 153, 10783 Berlin, Germany
- Nobelhart & Schmutzig – nobelhartundschmutzig.com– +493025940610. They are known for only using ingredients from the capital in their very interesting plates, with a contemporary style. Located in Friedrichstraße 218, 10969 Berlin, Germany
- Eins44 – eins44.com– +493062981212. They are known for their specialized menus and seasonal dishes. Located in Elbestraße 28/29, 12045 Berlin, Germany
- Kumpler & Keule Speiseqirtschaft – .kumpelundkeule.de/speisewirtschaft – German cuisine and friendly service. Located in Skalitzer Str. 97, 10997 Berlin, Germany
conference facilities to host an event
Here is the list of conference facilities in Dubai you should know about:
- Intercity Hotel Berlin Ostbahnhof – intercityhotel-berlin-ostbahnhof – +4930293680. Located in Am Ostbahnhof 5, 10243 Berlin, Germany
- Estrel Berlin – www.estrel.com/ – +493068310. Located in Sonnenallee 225, 12057 Berlin, Germany
- Leonardo Hotel Berlin Mitte – www.leonardo-hotels.de/leonardo-hotel-berlin-mitte – +4930374405000. Located in Bertolt-Brecht-Platz 4, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- InterContinental Berlin – www.ihg.com/intercontinental +493026020. Located in Budapester Str. 2, 10787 Berlin, Germany
- Hotel Berlin Central District – www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/berjw-hotel-berlin-central-district/ – +493020650. Located in Stauffenbergstraße 26, 10785 Berlin, Germany
- Novotel Berlin Mitte – all.accor.com/ – +4930206740. Located in Fischerinsel 12, 10179 Berlin, Germany
- Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin – all.accor.com/ – +4930206740. Located in Fischerinsel 12, 10179 Berlin, Germany
- Hotel berlin, Berlin – www.hotel-berlin.de/ – +493026050. Located in Lützowpl. 17, 10785 Berlin, Germany
- NH Berlin Kurfurstendamm – www.nh-hotels.com/hotel/nh-berlin-kurfuerstendamm – +4930884260. Located in Grolmanstraße 41-43, 10623 Berlin, Germany
- NH Collection Berlin Mitte am Checkpoint Charlie – nh-collection-berlin-mitte-checkpoint-charlie – +4930203760. Located in Leipziger Str. 106-111, 10117 Berlin, Germany
The STARTUP CON is held once a year with the purpose of activating startup investment and overseas exchange and advancement through network establishment.
TEDx brings the spirit of TED to local communities around the globe. With a grassroots initiative, created in the spirit of TED’s mission to research and discover “ideas worth spreading.”
The INNOGATE is an international startup acceleration program at ITU Magnet, which helps the technology startups in Turkey expand their market to the US and around the globe.
America’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is one of America´s primary resource partners for small business assistance, by providing no-cost 1-on-1 advising.
Business and entreprenurship
The best event marketing strategies, along with step by step event production and promotion guidance.
Dr. Mitroff shares his best business and marketing secrets to successfully grow a business.
A dedicated edition for Law firms and lawyers to educate them on how to grow a Law firm Business.
Learn the critical success factors for business growth with the systematic approach for leveraging KPI´s.
The best business strategies for entrepreneurs to grow your startup in Silicon Valley.
David conveys the information in an easy to follow manner that resonates well with the audience. I would definitely hire (and recommend him to others) again!
David seamlessly energizes business people in a way that informs and excites them about their potential while keeping their nerves at bay. I would recommend him as an outstanding choice as both a consultant for your company and as a dynamic speaker
Contact David today! David is available for convention and conference keynote talks, trade show booths, after dinner talks, workshops, and more. David Mitroff will customize your event with you and motivate your audiences.
You may also call us at 415-214-8594 to immediately book your event.