BOGOTA KEYNOTE SPEAKER AND BUSINESS GROWTH CONSULTANT
David mitroff, ph.d.
What differentiates Dr. Mitroff is that he has acquired his knowledge and expertise consulting businesses all over the world, is a College Instructor who teaches entrepreneurship and marketing courses at the University of California, Berkeley and a Google Mentor for the Google for Startups program.
David inspires individuals and organizations to think differently through his keynote talks on a wide range of topics including Business & Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Branding and Innovation.
David is available to speak in Bogota and other Latin American cities that resonate with his topics
"THINGS DON'T JUST HAPPEN, YOU HAVE TO CREATE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LUCK TO OCCUR"
MORE ABOUT DAVID Mitroff, phd
Founder and Chief Consultant of Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc (www.PiedmontAve.com), a San Francisco Bay Area based award winning business consulting and marketing firm with a proven track record of producing results for our successful clients.
Founder of 7+ Companies including Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc. which provides full service business consulting and marketing services. In addition, founded an executive coach business, event planning company, hotel and restaurant collective, recruiting and staffing firm, and more.
College Instructor in Marketing and Entrepreneurship for the University of California at Berkeley for the Global Business programs.
Author who has trained and advised business professionals and organizations through keynote talks, workshops and business consulting. Author of many books such as: Online Business Growth Strategies, The Event Effect, Law Firm Business Growth Strategies, Critical Success Factors, StartUp Business Growth Strategies.
Keynote Speaker who delivers both virtual keynotes and in-person Keynotes. He has spoken throughout the United States and overseas in countries such as Turkey, Korea, Hong Kong and China.
Google Mentor for the Google for Startups Program. Mentoring founders and leaders of startups. This includes working with founders from all over the world from diverse countries including Taiwan, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, France, Italy, Switzerland, and more.
Featured Media Expert for NBC, ABC, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc. Magazine, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, The Meeting Professional, Hospitality Technology, California Lawyer and more.
Professional Connector (www.ProfessionalConnector.com) and hosts over 50 events, each year, for the last 8 years with an extensive educational background, which includes a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Business Administration, Legal Studies, Marketing and Culinary Arts.
MEETING PLANNER RESOURCES
Find here the content and resources about David Mitroff as a Keynote Speaker that meeting planners can use to include in marketing materials.
EXECUTIVE & CAREER COACHING
Learn from business executive coach and career counseling expert David Mitroff, Ph.D. on how to make yourself and/or your business competitive in the market.
David is the CEO and founder of Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc. a San Francisco Bay Area based business development and marketing consulting firm.
Bogota, the perfect destination for meeting planners
Bogota is the capital and largest city in Colombia. Ten million people call this vibrant, passionate and sprawling city home. It’s a destination that hosts important conferences and events worldwide. Therefore the facilities, hotels, restaurants, companies, are at the highest level for every kind of event you want to host.
Bogota, restaurant conference food
When attending a conference in a city like Bogota, conference attendees want to truly experience Bogota, this includes the best restaurants the city has to offer. Part of Dr. David Mitroff´s business growth consulting practice is dedicated to restaurant marketing and growth, with restaurant owners, entrepreneurs and groups around the world.
David and his team enjoy recommending meeting planners, conference delegates and attendees. When it comes to great restaurants, Bogota, is not left behind. Here are some of the best options, both international and local spots in the city:
- Andrés DC – andrescarnederes.com – +573173656026. Located in Cl. 82 # 12 -21, Bogotá, Colombia. Known for being one of the most famous restaurants in Colombia. They offer an incredible variety of typical plates and drinks, and an amazing experience to their clients.
- Cantina la 15 Bogotá – cantinala15.com – +57 310 2103517. Located in Carrera 13 # 83 -57 Zona T Bogotá, 110221 Colombia. They are known for their Mexican and Central American cuisine and for having live shows.
- La Ventana – laventanarestaurante.co – +57 1 6006030. Located in Carrera 7 72 – 41 Hilton Bogota, Bogotá 110221 Colombia. They are known for their incredible cocktails and latin cuisine.
- Leo – restauranteleo.com – tel:+57 1 2867091. Located in Cll 27 bis 14 6-75 Callejón Peatonal, Bogota 111821 Colombia. They are known for their traditional plates, reflecting the delicious cuisine from Colombia.
- Osaka Cocina Nikkei – osk.meitre.com– +57 1 6318175. Located in Carrera 13 #85 25, Bogota 110221 Colombia. recognized for their mixed japanese, peruvian and elegant cuisine.
- Storia D’amore – restaurantestoriadamore.com – +57 310 7620025. Located in Carrera 13 # 82 36, Bogota 110221 Colombia. Well known for their exquisite italian cuisine, as well as for their elegancy.
- Ushin Japanese & Grill – www.hyatt.com/ushin-japanese-and-grill – +57 1 6541253. Located in Calle 24a # 57 – 60 Piso 14 Hotel Grand Hyatt Bogotá Piso 14, Bogotá 111321 Colombia. They are known for their Japanese cuisine.
- Capitalino Restaurant – hyatt.com/bogota/boggh/dining – tel:576541252. Located in Cll 24a 57 60 Piso 1 Grand Hyatt Bogota, 111321 Colombia. They are known for their greatest service and for having a mixed menu offering the best experience to their clientes.
conference facilities to host an event
Here is the list of conference facilities in Bogota you should know about:
- W Bogota – https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bogwh-w-bogota – 57 1-746-7111. Located in Avenida Carrera 9 No 115-30 Bogota, Colombia
- Hilton Bogotá Corferias – https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/bogcchh-hilton-bogota-corferias/ – 57 1-443-4400. Located in Carrera 37 No. 24-29
- DoubleTree by Hilton Bogota – https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/bogcodt-doubletree-bogota-calle-100/ – 57 1-651-1450. Located in Transversal 21 No 98-20 Bogota, Colombia
- Sheraton Bogotal Hotel – 57 1-210-5000 – https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bogsi-sheraton-bogota-hotel. Located in Calle 25B No 69C-80 Bogota, Colombia.
- Bogota Plaza Hotel – http://www.bogotaplazahotel.com/ – 57 1-632-2200. Located in Calle 100 No 18A-30 Bogota, Colombia
- Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport – https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bogcy-courtyard-bogota-airport/ – 57 1-484-1888. Located in Calle 26 No 96J-90 Bogota, Colombia
- Bogota Marriott Hotel – https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bogmc-bogota-marriott-hotel/ – 57 1-485-1111. Located inAv El Dorado No 69B-53 Bogota, Colombia
- Four Points by Sheraton – https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bogfp-four-points-bogota – 57 1-618-6700. Located in Carrera 18 No 93A – 83 Bogota, Colombia
- Hilton Bogota –https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/bogbchh-hilton-bogota/ – 57 1-600-6100. Located in Carrera 7 No 72-41
- JW Marriott Hotel Bogota – https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bogjw-jw-marriott-hotel-bogota/ – 57 1-481-6000. Located in Calle 73 No 8-60 Bogota, Colombia
The STARTUP CON is held once a year with the purpose of activating startup investment and overseas exchange and advancement through network establishment.
TEDx brings the spirit of TED to local communities around the globe. With a grassroots initiative, created in the spirit of TED’s mission to research and discover “ideas worth spreading.”
The INNOGATE is an international startup acceleration program at ITU Magnet, which helps the technology startups in Turkey expand their market to the US and around the globe.
America’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is one of America´s primary resource partners for small business assistance, by providing no-cost 1-on-1 advising.
Business and entreprenurship
The best event marketing strategies, along with step by step event production and promotion guidance.
Dr. Mitroff shares his best business and marketing secrets to successfully grow a business.
A dedicated edition for Law firms and lawyers to educate them on how to grow a Law firm Business.
Learn the critical success factors for business growth with the systematic approach for leveraging KPI´s.
The best business strategies for entrepreneurs to grow your startup in Silicon Valley.
David conveys the information in an easy to follow manner that resonates well with the audience. I would definitely hire (and recommend him to others) again!
David seamlessly energizes business people in a way that informs and excites them about their potential while keeping their nerves at bay. I would recommend him as an outstanding choice as both a consultant for your company and as a dynamic speaker
Contact David today! David is available for convention and conference keynote talks, trade show booths, after dinner talks, workshops, and more. David Mitroff will customize your event with you and motivate your audiences.
You may also call us at 415-214-8594 to immediately book your event.