Mexico KEYNOTE SPEAKER AND BUSINESS GROWTH CONSULTANT
David mitroff, ph.d.
What differentiates Dr. Mitroff is that he has acquired his knowledge and expertise consulting businesses all over the world, is a College Instructor who teaches entrepreneurship and marketing courses at the University of California, Berkeley and a Google Mentor for the Google for Startups program.
David inspires individuals and organizations to think differently through his keynote talks on a wide range of topics including Business & Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Branding and Innovation.
David is available to speak in Mexico and other Latin American cities that resonate with his topics
"THINGS DON'T JUST HAPPEN, YOU HAVE TO CREATE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LUCK TO OCCUR"
MORE ABOUT DAVID Mitroff, phd
Founder and Chief Consultant of Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc (www.PiedmontAve.com), a San Francisco Bay Area based award winning business consulting and marketing firm with a proven track record of producing results for our successful clients.
Founder of 7+ Companies including Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc. which provides full service business consulting and marketing services. In addition, founded an executive coach business, event planning company, hotel and restaurant collective, recruiting and staffing firm, and more.
College Instructor in Marketing and Entrepreneurship for the University of California at Berkeley for the Global Business programs.
Author who has trained and advised business professionals and organizations through keynote talks, workshops and business consulting. Author of many books such as: Online Business Growth Strategies, The Event Effect, Law Firm Business Growth Strategies, Critical Success Factors, StartUp Business Growth Strategies.
Keynote Speaker who delivers both virtual keynotes and in-person Keynotes. He has spoken throughout the United States and overseas in countries such as Turkey, Korea, Hong Kong and China.
Google Mentor for the Google for Startups Program. Mentoring founders and leaders of startups. This includes working with founders from all over the world from diverse countries including Taiwan, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, France, Italy, Switzerland, and more.
Featured Media Expert for NBC, ABC, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc. Magazine, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, The Meeting Professional, Hospitality Technology, California Lawyer and more.
Professional Connector (www.ProfessionalConnector.com) and hosts over 50 events, each year, for the last 8 years with an extensive educational background, which includes a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Business Administration, Legal Studies, Marketing and Culinary Arts.
MEETING PLANNER RESOURCES
Find here the content and resources about David Mitroff as a Keynote Speaker that meeting planners can use to include in marketing materials.
EXECUTIVE & CAREER COACHING
Learn from business executive coach and career counseling expert David Mitroff, Ph.D. on how to make yourself and/or your business competitive in the market.
David is the CEO and founder of Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc. a San Francisco Bay Area based business development and marketing consulting firm.
MEXICO, DF THE PERFECT DESTINATION FOR MEETING PLANNERS
Mexico City is one of the most popular cities in North America, for being an epicenter of cultural and financial matters. Important reasons why Mexico City becomes a perfect destination for events and conferences. Therefore the facilities, hotels, restaurants, companies, are at the highest level for every kind of event you want to host.
MEXICO CITY. RESTAURANT CONFERENCE FOOD
Attending a Conference or an important event it’s not just about that. It’s about making the most of the experience, and that includes without a doubt, knowing the best restaurants the city has to offer. Part of Dr. David Mitroff´s business growth consulting practice is dedicated to restaurant marketing and growth, with restaurant owners, entrepreneurs and groups around the world.
David and his team enjoy recommending meeting planners, conference delegates and attendees. When it comes to great restaurants, Mexico City is not left behind. Here are some of the best options:
- Restaurante Nicos – https://www.nicosmexico.mx/ – tel:525553967090 Located in Av. Cuitláhuac 3102, Claveria, 02080 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico. They are known for their cultural plates and tradition of the 60’s, with the most famous local ingredients.
- Taco Crawl in Centro Histórico: The 38 Best Restaurants in Mexico City Located in Historic center of Mexico City, Centro, Mexico City CDMX, Mexico. They are known for their epic menu that represents the Mexico City essential Styles, and the most particular characteristic of them is that they are open after-dark in the Centro Histórico.
- El Cardenal.- Bienvenidos a El Cardenal: Cocina Nacional Popular Mexicana – tel:5215555218815 Located in Calle de la Palma 23, Centro Histórico, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México CDMX, Mexico. They are known for offering their customers another Era experience. With very special plates that represented de Mexican Culture.
- Quintonil – Quintonilhome – tel:525552802680 Located in Av. Isaac Newton 55, Polanco, Polanco IV Secc, 11560 Ciudad de México. They are known for their founder and head chef Jorge Vallejo, who brings fine and elegant plates.
- Pasteleria Ideal.- tel:525551302970 – Pastelería Ideal: INICIO Located in 16 de Septiembre No. 18, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, 06000 Cuauhtémoc. They are known not only for their delicious bakery menu, but also for having a giant museum of cakes.
- Taco Omakase at Pujol.- Pujol – tel:015555454111 Located in Tennyson 133, Polanco, Polanco IV Secc, 11550 Ciudad de México CDMX, Mexico. They are known for taking the traditional plate Tacos to a modernist cuisine.
- Churrería El Moro. – El Moro | Churrería desde 1935 – tel:525555120896 Located in Eje Central Lázaro Cárdenas 42, Centro Histórico, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México. Having a history of 80 years in the market, and after surviving a fire in 2010, They are known for their delicious variety of Churros.
WHERE TO HOST AN EVENT IN MEXICO CITY?
Here is the list of conference facilities in Mexico City you should know about:
- Gran Hotel Ciudad de Mexico – The Gran Hotel in Mexico City . +525510837700 – Located in 16 de Septiembre 82, Centro Histórico, Cuauhtémoc, 06000
- Best Western Hotel Estoril – Located in Luis Moya 93, Colonia Centro, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06070 – www.bestwestern.com – +18005281234
- Fiesta Inn Centro Historico – Located in Av. Juárez 76, Colonia Centro, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06010 – Welcome – fiestaInn – Liferay DXP – +525551302900
- Barceló Mexico Reforma – Located in Av. Paseo de la Reforma 1, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 – Barceló México Reforma | Exclusivo hotel en el centro
- Casa Blanca Hotel – +525550964500 – http://www.hotel-casablanca.com.mx/ Located in Lafragua 7, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030
- Fiesta Americana Reforma – https://www.fiestamericana.com/fiesta-americana-reforma – +525551404100 Located in Av. Paseo de la Reforma 80, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600
- El Ejecutivo Hotel – +525555666422 – Hotel el Ejecutivo – Verano 2021 México – Reserva Directo Located in Viena 8, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600
- Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel – Mexico City Hotels Downtown | Mexico City Marriott Reforma Hotel – +525511027030 Located in Av. Paseo de la Reforma 276, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600
- Galeria Plaza – +525552301717 – Hotel Galería Plaza Reforma | En El Centro Del Distrito Financiero Located in Hamburgo 195, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600
- Del Prado Hotel – https://www.hoteldelprado.com.mx/ – +525552833400 Located in Av. Marina Nacional 399, Verónica Anzúres, Miguel Hidalgo, 11300
The STARTUP CON is held once a year with the purpose of activating startup investment and overseas exchange and advancement through network establishment.
TEDx brings the spirit of TED to local communities around the globe. With a grassroots initiative, created in the spirit of TED’s mission to research and discover “ideas worth spreading.”
The INNOGATE is an international startup acceleration program at ITU Magnet, which helps the technology startups in Turkey expand their market to the US and around the globe.
America’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is one of America´s primary resource partners for small business assistance, by providing no-cost 1-on-1 advising.
Business and entreprenurship
The best event marketing strategies, along with step by step event production and promotion guidance.
Dr. Mitroff shares his best business and marketing secrets to successfully grow a business.
A dedicated edition for Law firms and lawyers to educate them on how to grow a Law firm Business.
Learn the critical success factors for business growth with the systematic approach for leveraging KPI´s.
The best business strategies for entrepreneurs to grow your startup in Silicon Valley.
David conveys the information in an easy to follow manner that resonates well with the audience. I would definitely hire (and recommend him to others) again!
David seamlessly energizes business people in a way that informs and excites them about their potential while keeping their nerves at bay. I would recommend him as an outstanding choice as both a consultant for your company and as a dynamic speaker
Contact David today! David is available for convention and conference keynote talks, trade show booths, after dinner talks, workshops, and more. David Mitroff will customize your event with you and motivate your audiences.
You may also call us at 415-214-8594 to immediately book your event.